It's really hard to believe that this is all about to happen in a few weeks. I'm totally excited and I cannot wait for Oct 10th to get here! The planning has gone very smoothly for the most part, but I think all brides reach a point where they are just totally over it and it's time to get the show on the road! I kind of feel like there has to be something that has fallen through the cracks. What could it be?? Should I be freaking out? Perhaps not. That's not healthy.
My sister and brother-in-law are living in Nashville now! They are looking for employment and then will be looking for a place to live! They are staying with me for a while and then a kind soul has offered them a fully furnished one bedroom apartment for a few weeks! God is good!
I'm so distracted right now... is it 5 o'clock yet?? Argh...
No comments:
Post a Comment