I'm getting a little bit antsy to work on projects. We are doing our best to live as frugally as we possibly can, and that means putting home projects on hold for a little bit. I struggle with even spending money on a can of paint or two when I know that money can be put to better use for the time being. It's just annoying to not have any special projects to work on. I'd also like to start working on my wedding "scrapbook", but that will require money as well. I don't have ANY materials to start off with other than the album itself so that will take some time stockpiling. Here is a short list of the projects I am itching to do:
1) Re-stain and recover my two Danish style side chairs
2) Paint (or re-stain) and recover our four inherited dining room chairs
3) Paint our dining room
4) Create a collage of framed prints in our enormous living room (this can be done now...with minimal investment)
5) Paint our bedroom, maybe
6) Decorate our balcony (half way there, just need a few more items!)
Well, that's a good list to start off with for now. There are small things I can do to keep me sane for the time being!
What is everyone else working on?
1 comment:
i am ready to start working on the nursery, ready to whip this apt into shape and do some spring cleaning. however the days at work zap all my energy. there is a baby coming though and i have to get this place ready! i need an assistant. :)
Post a Comment