It is so hard to believe that it has been almost a year already! We'll be flying back from vacation on the actual day of our anniversary (10.10.10), so I thought I'd take some time now to blog about it!
First of all, where has the year gone?! It has been amazing, but I cannot believe that almost 365 days have passed since we said "I DO" on 10.10.09! Nothing spectacular has happened in the past year... at least nothing of great note. We've traveled home to see family in Ohio and South Carolina and we've made a few other stops here and there. My sister and her husband lived here for the past year, but they've now moved back to Florida to settle down for a while. We added a beautiful niece and nephew to the family in the past year and have enjoyed every moment with them! We've made new friends and have continued to build relationships with the old ones. We've settled on a church, even though we cannot seem to get there two weeks in a row (out of town every weekend it seems!). We've enjoyed a great first year of marriage.
To remember the day, I've included pictures below. I love looking back at them from time to time...it makes me smile as I recall the day I married my best friend!

















1 comment:
I love you both so very much. So blessed to have you guys in my life.
Post a Comment