Thursday, February 16, 2012

five months later

Well, to all NONE of you that read this blog... you will note that it is now five months to the day that I last posted and frankly I just lost interest as my blog didn't really have a goal or purpose. We found out not long after my last post back in September that we were expecting our first little bambino to arrive in May! I've been distracted ever since and without a real drive to keep up on this blog, I have let it go the way of the buffalo.


I cannot bring myself to close up shop just yet, so I'm keeping it alive for whatever I decide to do with it in the future.

3 comments:

meridith said...

i read your words :)

HANNA {the contented soul} said...

You are sweet. :) Yay, one fan! ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Hi Little Mommy! You need to post some pictures of Baby Jack! I like your blog, Sissy!! Love, Mommy!