Wednesday, August 3, 2011
{ plans }
I have spruced up my blog over the last week or so. I've simplified it (color and content) and I have plans to be a little more active on here. Many of the reasons behind starting this blog so many years ago are no longer as valid. I am attempting to re-purpose this blog and give it new life! The name will stay the same (most likely), but the content will hopefully be updated more often and with topics and posts that are a little more interesting to more readers. I'm not sure what the future looks like for my little blog, but I am excited to start writing more and sharing a bit more of my life happenings, thoughts and inspirations. So, keep on the lookout readers... all two of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it. Help me with mine!!! :)
Perhaps you could come over with your laptop tonight?? Or whenever you are free next.
Post a Comment