![]() |
| Sedona |
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
flagstaff
Flagstaff here we come! William and I are taking a trip with our dearest friends, Christy and Amanda Montoya in April to visit their hometown of Flagstaff, AZ. We will be hitting up some other local places like...oh, you know...the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Lake Powell, Sedona, etc. I am super pumped and cannot wait to see all of this gorgeous scenery! We may even do a hot air balloon ride if we have the funds. How cool would that be?? William has already driven through Arizona (Flagstaff specifically actually), but this will be my first time visiting the state. I get to check one more off the list! Hooray! I cannot wait to be there! Sun sounds SO very nice right about now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am so very excited for our many adventures :)
Can we go already?!
Let's go already!
ha! I know! Especially with all of this icky weather we are having here.
Post a Comment