Saturday, February 19, 2011

nashville bucket list

Okay, before you freak out and think we are leaving the great city of Nashville...we are not. William and I compiled this list while we are driving back from some place or another as a way to pass some time. It does serve a purpose though. We both like making lists and checking things off. So, in that fashion, we created a list of things in Nashville that neither of us have never done/been to or one of us has not done. I have included that list below (complete with a few things we have already checked off).


Nashville Bucket List
1. Bluebird Cafe
2. Loveless Cafe (I have been twice, William has not)
3. Schermerhorn Center (Nashville's symphony hall)
4. Wildhorse Saloon (I have been enough...William wants to go. Ugh.)
5. Melting Pot (not a local joint, we know)
6. Country Music Hall of Fame (William has been, I have not)
7. Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
8. Martin's BBQ
9. Yellow Porch
10. Silly Goose in East Nashville
11. Sergeant York's birthplace
12. Jack Daniel's Distillery
13. Elephant Reserve (cannot do this anymore)
14. TPAC Broadway Show (I have been, William has not)
15. Nashville Zoo (William has been, I have not)
16. Adventure Science Center
17. Lost River Cave & Valley
18. Crema (I have been, William has not)
19. Las Paletas
20. Shakespeare in the Park
21. An authentic taco stand


I'm sure there is much more we could add to this list. Where are some places you think we should definitely visit in Nashville that we have not already?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yellow porch is our ABSOLUTE favorite. and i know how you feel on the wild horse. every time we have guests they must go there. bah.

HANNA {the contented soul} said...

We really need to get to the Yellow Porch soon. We've heard a TON of great things about it!