I guess it's time to officially announce that I have taken a new position in my department! I am finally (waaaay past due to happen) moving on from being an administrative assistant (almost 12 years). I will be the Financial Analyst for Division 5 Operations at Community Health Systems (CHS). I worked for CHS from October 2005 until August of 2007 in the Facilities Management department as an administrative assistant (after a three month stint as the company's receptionist). After a year in Ohio, I returned to Nashville in September 2008, and in December I took a job back at CHS as an administrative assistant in Division 5 Operations. Now over two years later, I was offered the opportunity to be promoted to the Financial Analyst role and I took it! Hooray! I am so very excited about this opportunity and the doors that it will open for me. The encouragement I have received from my co-workers and supervisors has been tremendous and I cannot thank them enough for their support and faith in my abilities. It's quite remarkable.
My official start date is March 1st, but I've been handling several of the job's requirements as the administrative assistant for a long time now. I started cleaning out my new office though, and I am quite excited about moving in. Now we just have to find a replacement for my current job!
No comments:
Post a Comment